Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW
(: Alkohole to Nasza Specjalność :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

air jordan 1 1

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> >>> PRACA KOŃCOWA <<<
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Gustave Stephen

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 30, 2019 04:17    Temat postu: air jordan 1 1 Odpowiedz z cytatem

I no longer air jordan 1 1 have the need or desire to pick up a new sneaker release every single weekend , because as I ve grown older I ve realized that there s a lot more to do in life than to stack boxes of shoes in a corner of your room. With that being said, I began to think about all the Jordan retros that released in 2015 and which pair out of all the Jordan Brand offerings was considered to be my favorite pick up of 2015.

You know how that goes. Had I been able to pick that pair up, it would have been my favorite Jordan retro pick up of the air jordans 11 year, but since nothing in life goes as planned, I need to work with what I got.The three pairs I was able to pick up this year were the ones that I was really looking forward to nike air jordan ever since I heard they were releasing. The Air Jordan 4 Tech Grey caught my eye from the get-go. The Air Jordan 4 was one of the first sneakers to receive the remastered treatment this year.

The build of the shoe was also different from the majority of other Air Jordan 4s. The side panels were stripped of the customary netting in favor of additional black tumbled leather that gave the shoe more of a premium air jordan nike look. Although it may be subtle in appearance, I think it s one of the most versatile shoes that Jordan Brand came out with this year. I mean, you can basically wear it with anything.The Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux was also a sneaker I missed out on when it last released a few years back.

Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas. Of course the Yeezy x adidas collaborations took over headlines in 2015, but adidas also made some noise with their Originals and Boost lines. We were constantly writing/talking about the ZX Flux, Tubular, Tubular X, XENO technology and possibly the sneaker of the year, the Ultra Boost. nike air jordan s Let s keep our fingers crossed that in 2016 adidas continues to create more silhouettes.

Still, it is unarguably the most well made (handmade in Italy), high quality (the leather is gorgeous) and it is stylish as hell with its Air Jordan 1 inspired color-blocking. It is not only my favorite sneaker to release this year but also, among my favorite I have ever owned.This Gel Lyte 5 reminds me so much of the Air Jordan 1 Cyber Monday. Premium black leather upper combined with a clean white midsole/outsole. The tonal laces [img]http://www.japan-newsforest.com/images/look/nike air jordan s-964fcp.jpg[/img] and white inner liner are also a nice touch.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Wrz 30, 2019 04:17    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> >>> PRACA KOŃCOWA <<< Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: