Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW
(: Alkohole to Nasza Specjalność :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> SHAKE - czyli o wszystkim i o niczym
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Barman(ka)
Barman(ka)

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 21, 2019 03:44    Temat postu: feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity Odpowiedz z cytatem

Charlottesville, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Anderson and Anthony Gill scored 36 points between them without missing a shot as No. 8 Virginia steamrolled Tennessee State 79-36 on Tuesday. Anderson paced Virginia with 20 points on 7-of-7 from the floor, including five 3s, while Gill chipped in with 16 points and nine boards on 6-for-6. The Cavaliers (5-0) shot 51.7 percent as a team. Mike Tobey posted the first double-double of his career with 13 points and a personal-best 16 rebounds. Anderson hit two 3-pointers during Virginias 13-2 start. UVAs defense, which has been its calling card under head coach Tony Bennett, locked down and held the Tigers to eight points over the first 10-plus minutes of the game. Gill and Anderson had 27 points on 10 shots between them in the first half, and the Cavaliers owned a 42-17 lead after 20 minutes. Anderson scored the first eight points of the second half and Virginia opened the stanza on a 20-0 run before coasting to the finish line. Xavier Richards and Marcus Roper both scored 10 points to lead Tennessee State (2-3). Game Notes Virginia is 5-0 for the first time since 2007-08 ... The Tigers are now 0-5 against ranked teams since knocking off No. 9 Murray State on Feb. 9, 2012. Sale Tom Brady Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Tom Brady Jersey Retro . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/ . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it. Womens Tom Brady Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Michael Jordan Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda.VALDOSTA, Ga. - Blayne Barber won the South Georgia Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 24-year-old former Auburn player had a 15-under 273 total at Kinderlou Forest. He earned $117,000 to jump from 29th to sixth on the money list with $155,257. "It feels so great," Barber said. "I didnt look at a scoreboard all day and Im realizing now that it happened. Today was just a blur. I played some good golf and the next thing I know Im sitting here as a champion. I really didnt see it coming this week. It really came from out of nowhere." He overcame a double bogey on the par-4 12th with birdies oon Nos.dddddddddddd 14 and 16. "I feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity," Barber said. "I think the reason I came out on top today was that I just took my hands off the steering wheel a little bit and just played golf and didnt look at any boards." Alex Prugh was second after a 67. Third-round leader Carlos Ortiz, trying to earn an immediate promotion to the PGA Tour as a three-time winner this season, had a 72 to finish third at 12 under. The Mexican player earned $44,200 to push his tour-leading total to $363,058. Greg Owen (69), Ryan Armour (70) and Monday qualifier Rob Oppenheim (72) tied for fourth at 11 under. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 21, 2019 03:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> SHAKE - czyli o wszystkim i o niczym Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: