Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW
(: Alkohole to Nasza Specjalność :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Nike Air Pegasus 33

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> Nasze DRINKI
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Isaac Dick

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 28, 2019 04:26    Temat postu: Nike Air Pegasus 33 Odpowiedz z cytatem

We're bringing it back on the eve of the release Nike Air Pegasus 33 of the Nike Air Trainer Cruz Haystack . When I asked Cruz about getting his own signature shoe back then, even I wasn't sure it was really going to happen. To see Cruz's ascension from popular athlete that loves sneakers to reaching rarefied air with a Nike signature shoe has been fascinating to watch.We had a chance to catch up with New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, who was in New Orleans to promote his role in Pepsi's Super Bowl commercial.

And I thought I was cool with my close to a hundred. So do you have a particular preference to your kicks? We saw on your Instagram that not only are you into Jordans and Nike, but you're also Nike Pegasus 33 Womens into different brands as well.Because you have a relationship with Nike, you always seem to have the best and latest.the process between Nike athletes and Nike themselves.So does Nike just send you a giant box of stuff or is it a matter of when Nike Pegasus Mens you something is coming out, do you ask your rep at Nike to hook you up?

We know that Calvin Johnson recently got a pair of Nike signature cleats . Has Nike ever approached you about getting some cleats of your own?For Super Bowl weekend, I wore a little bit more fashionable shoes. The other day, I wore my white Balenciaga low tops. But today, I'm going Black History Month [Nike Zoom KD 5], bring them out to New Orleans, see if they know what the shoe game Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Womens is all about, so I'm excited.And that's awesome that you are rocking the Balenciaga because while we all love our Nikes and Jordans.

Black and gold with a graphic upper that highlights some of the most significant numbers in Kobe's career? No, it's not the Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Big Stage, but it's the next best thing as Mamba's career was capped off by an amazing marketing campaign by Nike that plays into the perception that he's both a hero and villain to the millions of who have watched him through the years, a 60-point performance by Kobe himself in his career finale and of course.

Nah, that's not true; I'll wear it someday for a special occasion like trolling a LeBron or Jordan fan in real life& Keeping with the Mamba theme, I have no idea what's going on here. It's like somebody at Nike played Mad Libs and thought putting the upper of Gary Payton's signature Glove shoe and mixing it with Nike Air Pegasus Womens the tooling of a Venomenon was a good idea. Sure enough, here's how Nike describes the Icon on their product page:

Finishing touches consist of Egyptian hieroglyphs on each heel, and dual branding on the unique tongue shroud to complete the design.The Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers will open up the 2018-19 NBA season today as the two teams will be tipping off in about 30 minutes from the time this post goes live. Ahead of tonight's game, Celtics star guard Kyrie Irving was wearing what many people believe to [img]https://www.ecolecompetente.com/images/large/nike air pegasus 33-447dme.jpg[/img] the be Nike Kyrie 5.Worn by Kyrie Irving in practice.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 28, 2019 04:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona Główna -> Nasze DRINKI Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: