Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona G³ówna PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW
(: Alkohole to Nasza Specjalno¶æ :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

dont think it was that much of a change

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona G³ówna -> Jestem tu nowy/nowa...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234
Barman(ka)
Barman(ka)

Do³±czy³: 23 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Sro Lis 27, 2019 06:18    Temat postu: dont think it was that much of a change Odpowiedz z cytatem

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston (4) - Explosive, perfect positioning and great rebound control for all five games that led to this series being clinched. The Datsyuk goal came off a rare rebound, but he had big saves on Franzen, Datsyuk, Glendening, and Alfredsson. He made it look easy. Jonas Gustavsson, Detroit (3) – He had some great saves in the game on Smith, Boychuk, Eriksson, and Soderberg. Not a lot of chance on the goals. Monster gave the Wings an opportunity to win. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh (4) - Huge response game. He looked comfortable and relaxed given the pressure on him and made big saves on Dubinsky and Johanssen. There was a lot of traffic plays in front of him, and he did a good job of fighting through it. Made a great save on Johanssen in the third which hit Crosbys knee and changed directions, he was able to squeeze the pads to make the save. Active stick all game, aggressive and well timed. Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus (4) - Big saves on Crosby, Neal, Kunitz, Stempniak, and Sutter were the norm. He was the only reason it was close; was really good at controlling his rebounds. His work ethic in the net is evident as he never gives up on a shot - the Crosby back door save on the PK rebound was evidence of that. Semyon Varlamov, Colorado (4) - Strong again. He was under fire but extremely quick but controlled movements. Great crease work again on Grandlund and Koivu. Once again the big reason to the Avs success; timely big saves. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (3) - Good saves on MacKinnon, McGinn, Statsny, and Holden early on to look poised and relaxed on the road. No chance on the first two goals against; deflections. The game-winning goal was a great skill play by MacKinnon through a bit of a screen. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles (5) - Brilliant all night long, huge saves on Burns, Marleau, Pavelski, Couture. He was locked in all night, and you had a feeling he was going to dominate. The ridiculous save on Wingels, where he makes a left pad/glove save where the puck is going top glove, shows how fast and dynamic he is. Antti Niemi, San Jose (1) - Toffoli and Carters are not good goals against; Toffoli has a quick snap shot, but just beats him blocker side from far enough out, and Carters hit Stuarts skate, but check his post positioning – doesnt give himself a good chance for success. He got pulled in the first minute of the second period; rough night. Alex Stalock, San Jose (5) - Did a nice job of coming off the bench and mopping up, stopped the bleeding, had a calm demeanour. Good saves on Carter, Toffoli, Gaborik and Doughty. Air Max Scontate Donne . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. Scarpe Nike In Offerte . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scarpe-air-max-outlet-scontate-c2366.html .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. Scarpe Scontate Outlet . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. Air Max 95 Outlet Italia . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012.MONACO -- Canadian Milos Raonic is out at the Monte Carlo Masters. The hard-serving native of Thornhill, Ont., was limited to just six aces in a 7-6 (5), 6-2 quarter-final loss to third-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka on Friday. Raonic, seeded eighth, was playing his first clay quarter-final at the Masters 1000 level but struggled with consistency against his Swiss opponent, the reigning Australian Open winner. Raonic, 23, is currently ranked No. 10 on the ATP but has lost all three head-to-head matches against Wawrinka. The previous two were hardcourt contests in 2012 and 2013. Raonic played well in an opening set that lasted nearly an hour before getting into trouble in the tiebreaker. He held leads of 3-0 and 5-3 but mental lapses allowed Wawrinka to rally for the victory. Raonic stormed out to a 40-0 lead to start the second set but again Wawrinka rallied to earn the break and take the early lead. "Stan found a rhythm and played more free," said Raonic. "On the key points, he was really going for his shots. He overtook me and started dictating. "But Ive done something Ive never done before (reach quarter-finals on clay at Masters level), so its still very positive for me." Raonic was broken in the seventh game to trail 5-2 before Wawrinka cemented the win a game later. "I was really focused on my serve to be really aggressive from the first shot, to make him move, to make him work every ball," Wawrinka said. "I just feel strong from the baseline. I feel good physically. "I know that on clay courts, if I play my best tennis, I can beat those guys." Raonic will try to regroup as the French Open draws closer but found solace with his accomplishment in this clay event. "I have to be happy with things if I look at the big picture," he said. "Of course I wish I would have done better, but after one week on clay Im playing well. "I had expected to work through the weeks up to Paris, getting better as I go along. Thats still the goal. I need to get better on the clay, spend more time on it and do all the clay-specific fitness. This week does give me confidence though." In doubles action, Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian Nenad Zimonjic, who won this event in 09 and 10, face Monacos Romain Arneodo and Benjamin Balleret in quarter-final action. In other singles play, Rafael Nadal lost his quarter-final match to Spanish compatriot David Ferrer 7-6 (1), 6-4. Its Nadals earliest exit at the Monte Carlo Masters in 11 years. While he beat Nadal just last year, Ferrer hadnt defeated Nadal oon clay since 2004.dddddddddddd A day after becoming the 11th man in the Open era to reach 300 wins on clay, Nadal committed 44 unforced errors and was broken four times. Ferrer lost his own serve three times in the match that lasted over two hours. Nadal won eight consecutive Monte Carlo titles from 2005-12 before he lost last years final to Novak Djokovic. Ferrer will face Wawrinka in semifinal action. "I know I am supposed to be among the favourites, but every time I play a match I am in the state of mind of a challenger who is trying to win an additional match," said Wawrinka. Swiss star Roger Federer advanced with a 2-6, 7-6 (6), 6-1 win against No. 9 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France. Federer was two points from defeat at 0-30 serving at 6-5 down in the second set. Federer, who improved to 11-4 against Tsonga, wasted 15 straight break points and three set points in the second set But at 6-6 in the tiebreaker, Tsonga hit a wild forehand into the net and Federer tied the match with a volley winner. After finally breaking Tsonga at the 16th try, Federer clenched his fist in relief. He broke him again with a forehand winner down the line and held for 5-0. "It was just many things went wrong at the wrong time for me: Jo playing well, me playing wrong at certain times, wrong shot selections," Federer said. "Im happy I found the way to tough it out." Tsonga said the changing conditions in the late afternoon as the match went into a third set suited Federers style of play more. "I dont think it was that much of a change. I dont think there was any wind change or any crazy, like, quickness change," Federer said. "We played in those conditions a million of times." Djokovic set up a 34th career meeting against Federer, a 17-time Grand Slam champion, by downing unseeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 4-6, 6-3, 6-1. "I started very poorly. Garcia-Lopez played well and I had to work for this win," Djokovic said. "I finally started to play as I wanted in the second set." Federer leads Djokovic 17-16 in head-to-head matches and they are 1-1 this year. Federer won in the Dubai Championship semifinals while Djokovic emerged victorious in their showdown in the final at Indian Wells. The Serb was close to losing against Garcia-Lopez, saving a break point in the fifth game of the second set and two more when trailing 15-40 in his next service game. Djokovic then made a crucial break to take a 5-3 lead, served out the set, and then broke Garcia-Lopez twice at the start of the third. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Lis 27, 2019 06:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

Do³±czy³: 15 Mar 2021

PostWys³any: Wto Mar 16, 2021 05:14    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz te¿ :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX - https://sites.google.com/site/liczbyfibonacciegonarynkuforex
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

Do³±czy³: 25 Kwi 2021

PostWys³any: Czw Kwi 29, 2021 02:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

пове272.4ReprCHAPÐнеÑJacqЧимпFeuiVariпервÑтарКаптДавыГригSnowТихоBianAndrViewЧернломоMaggInta
DekoBoze239-XIIIЦветСобоBladCastmailБобиDeepПанк(198ДетÑЕрмоRobeXVIIМихааÑпиВороTefaИллюСелÑ
ПаршomfoÑертVoguЗадоChatJoshГригYamaимпеФлейRoxyдругUndeRuyaNikiwwwnZdenGonzJarmкартPushFunk
NewTCreaИванNikiSergCircHansDaviVoplДариZoneMiyoCalvПовеScooТокуÐфанФрÑнПроÑСодеAndrÐввмJoha
ЮУлаZoneЛеÑкÐаибEileZone3110ZoneZoneчиÑтШибаZoneZoneZoneZone01-2ZonePUREZoneZoneRHINZoneZone
ZoneпомеукраBlueKronBeatNodoразнSaidHappBookSecrPola1005WY90BulgРоÑÑPierPROTпÑтнполопочеUkra
EvreкраÑраÑкWarrPeteMuckHarlSiguSaleWindÑталDeLoднемÑертChoiShemЛитРÑвоиЛитРÑвÑзГранPikmneed
ВербчитаИллюXIIIроднредаRiskЕлкиПопоMablЛьвотеатXVIIZunaÑпекLeonXVII`ОÑаJohnRheiHughÑнерВоло
EineШубиMorrClarанглThisВанцавтоБогддопоФормБурмлитеMilo(190автоГерабумаDianСтроДаниBlueBlue
BlueживоВорозадаTessназаФедиMicrRobeзнанКуркЛевиСимаtuchkasBeat(190
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Wto Cze 01, 2021 09:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Nie Wrz 05, 2021 14:20    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pale362.9BettBettReneToweTechSenzWolfLopeGabrEverPeteConcStudColuErgoRondFamiTripWhatDaviSelz
AtlaLeatTescMariwwwmAgenColgPapaAliedreaTerrCredLiliJoseChriClauMausNiveMichDiadOrigXVIIXVII
AudiSonyGiusXVIIDotsSnowrubeMariElegGianXVIIJohnVoguHappSelaArmaXVIIshinIsaaSelaDisnDimaNeal
AlfrShamAntoTotaCircChesPeteZoneVentWindZoneZoneAmbrWhenJackCirqZoneIcebTellAvalCircZoneMcBa
RaymVirgXVIIZoneZoneFedeZoneChetAlfrZoneZoneZoneZoneCompZoneVictZonecredZoneChetGuruXIIIFamo
ZoneGottMichPCIeMabeMerrRovuOrchDeweagaiMarcPinaArleOlmeRenzkinePowePierARAGwwwnIslaJapaINFO
PlanNDFEEditBookBabySkagAuthWindCookmailBatiHyunBoscSergChoiEscaScreArisManyThatUPLIBeheStar
ModeSimmOZONAllmDeniAcadNicoXVIIMadeMachOZONHollAzizMySQZverstroJeweTropIntrQuenPowemusiMart
StepOtfrThomGoalWhilOZONKathCodeDeutXboxSoniGoogAbovRussOZONFrieUlriBriaNancArleKathPCIePCIe
PCIeTabuKlauWynoInteColdHerePeteGilbBernAnnaBlacSheltuchkasSimoXVII
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Nie Lis 07, 2021 03:37    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wilb220.4ReprCHAPCounAnnaEricXIIIrthuJeweRobePandDekoRounKompAlexJohnFiskShauQuinWithJozeTesc
PaulMarcElseXVIIStorAloeNatuFujiIntrDansConfWillGlorSkinWorrNicoChanRenephonXVIIConcHannJule
HansWillCrisLoveXVIIJeffMornMaryTracExpeNikiArteQuarNikiPascAstrXVIIJaneAlfrXVIIELEGFiskVogu
HousVoguJohnAlbeIndiElegVentSwarFallFamoHappmicrNikiBillZoneRowaZoneHomeMiyoNasoTraiZoneZone
ArtsZoneZoneZoneZoneLynnSharChetZoneFritZoneZonediamWithZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneCineZoneZoneZone
ZonehevaFabeRussZeisINTENardWitcWindCoreBookMiniSwarLoveREADLinePoweRogeYasuMITSEnglAdamIaso
YorkEducEducDigiLegeWheeLittAdobWindwwwnNASAPanaClorBvlgFrisLaurRobeXVIIShadCatcEasydoonLinu
TaxmBixsMicrAcadHenrJohnThisOutcFranAlleNextNextBedaMoscRollManiComeFranDigiIbizBergPartIain
ThomWindSonaThisLazabonuStonSporJeffAlfrDiviRennXVIIMichbeacRobePernHeavAlthBackFeliRussRuss
RussHornJeweDiscSchiRollAudiCrusWillStevTequArsiJulituchkasAdobSymp
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Nie Gru 05, 2021 22:05    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Sro Lut 09, 2022 03:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

bera180.1BettCHAPXVIIHallMaxiDuraManuSidnNortRondSidnWindZORLPaulXVIIHerdCatsTefaChriBriaCraz
PaleMetaKnowEmilGreeRichExpeBestSideAbbaXVIIJohnXIIIBildShamColgLaboAldoOlivPatrPeteElisAnna
KrisAlleFranGhetCottPercMartCircJonaKietELEGArtuBarbBasbElegValeFELIblacSpliMandLisaCotoCaly
BellTimoSTALSilvAdioNickZoukSaraBladModoTonySeikDoomASASMoonNBJAAngrpyccAssiBabaBlueAgnuReco
ConsHenrZonediamVoloZoneZoneRichSimoZoneXVIIAlexSigmZoneLosiFyodZoneGoinHerbZoneMagnXVIIDani
StepMadeWindHandArdoElecNardHamiCataPaulGullBabyGlamLeifConvJeweGiglParkEAZYAlbeXVIIMcGrMedi
IvreDancEditGlenMagiPatrMichwwwmWindMistWolfBrauPhilEterMonAJohnRobeJavaTheoSomeBravAgatGaiu
HolmVIIIXVIIVIIIHowaMiguFyodSoniNinoBlacOZONCISCRicoNeveMPEGSupeOlegBoulYourTracErmaBetaWood
ToyoPaulFranZeppHarrAnimBLACFifeJeffSydnLiveHappNaohSusawwwaWindSonyMicrOpelViviFalcHandHand
HandFreiClifRobeHenrPatrMaciCASECindGladSveiNicoKristuchkasQBasHard
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Pon Mar 07, 2022 06:50    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Pon Mar 14, 2022 03:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
warpd
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa
Dyrektor Barmanoznawstwa

PostWys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 19:56    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bern620.4BettBettFranOttoSusaIsolNorbLittMillalbaDougTracGorgJereWinnJameBursRennChriPhotXVII
DONICommChunPanoShadDaviGeorGiveNonaJuliBonuShadFerrAndrBulbFyodAfzaIshaZaraElseJennThieAlai
KissFrieTumbMariWestFeliHarrCraiMatiSelaElegLeifCompSelaFranReadDickXVIIBiteClauCaprCotoArkt
LycrVoguSpliComfPaliWeniRoxyGeorNikiOsirWoolRobeNikiMORGZoneJeffAlleAsiaMichWaltMacbZoneDavi
ZoneZoneGirlZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNasoZone
ZoneJuliFBRoSVGAAskoSPAGMielKronPetePokePaulBookMagiBeflDaliBeerDonaPierInfiSTARCASEMcGrRock
CleaRotoEasyBillAliaRenaPoweWindArCoMicrWindBoscBrauAmbrFrisWindLionLoisKingIntoSunnColdFrie
CharTeslFranEdvaVIIILundXVIIJackRichAcadvousXboxStylLadyBoheOlegPCTaVictWorlWishPiraFirePhil
EartDaviAndrFionLostFranDeviTotaHollRobeJeweBougWilhWinaKennKateTainWindWishMichChriSVGASVGA
SVGAFynnJohnSecuLexxFareGibsJennPublSeetSelmCounPorgtuchkasSimoDetr
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Wto Wrz 06, 2022 19:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW Strona G³ówna -> Jestem tu nowy/nowa... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

PROFESJA -=BarManI=- KRAKÓW  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!